Friday, November 2, 2012

Zombieland

What would you do if the world as we know it vanished? What if zombies really existed and took over the world?? Blake and I love The Walking Dead. Like obsessed, go bonkers, LOVE. I won't lie, while watching this gore-ious disaster, I ask myself what would I do. Which character would I be? Surely not Lori, the pregnant zombie filleting female. The world is ending and somehow she finds time to get wookie from her supposedly dead husbands' best friend? Please! And definitely not Carol, she has a thing for Daryl and that is just twisted. Beyond Zombie twisted. Andrea? I think not. She hates for the sake of hating and really just creates obnoxious drama where none is needed... The world is already ending and zombies outnumber humans remember? And then there is Maggie. I think I might be Maggie. She is tough but not prideful. She knows how and when to kill the human-munching zombies without drawing extra attention and she cares about more than just herself. Ya, I'd be Maggie for sure. Who would you be?
Got a little side tracked there... Back to my original question....What would you do? Have you ever thought of what you'd do in case of a zombie-pocalypse? Where would you go and how would you survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment